Porcelain Veneers Can Transform Your Smile
At Battle Creek Family Dentistry in Springfield, we know that porcelain veneers are a popular cosmetic treatment for patients who are looking to dramatically improve the look and feel of their smile.
What benefits do veneers provide?
Veneers can address common cosmetic issues, such as:
- Stained or discolored teeth. By covering the front of your teeth, veneers can help restore a brighter, more uniform look to your smile.
- Gaps or minor misalignment issues. Veneers are perfect for closing small unwanted gaps between teeth and making them appear straighter.
- Worn-down teeth. If you're looking for an effective solution for worn-down teeth, veneers can help!
- Minor misalignment issues. Veneers can be used to address minor misalignment issues without traditional orthodontic treatment.
Is everyone a candidate for veneers?
Veneers are most suitable for people with healthy teeth and gums, who don’t have existing gum disease or other dental health issues. If you're considering veneers but aren't sure if you're a candidate, call us today to arrange a consultation.
How should veneers be cared for?
Veneers provide a long-lasting solution, but proper care and maintenance is still needed. Brush twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush and use an ADA-approved fluoride toothpaste. Remember to floss daily, too. Routine dental checkups are essential in order to keep your veneers looking their best.
If you are interested in learning more about porcelain veneers and how they may benefit you, call us today!
Contact Battle Creek Family Dentistry About Porcelain Veneers Today
- Update the size, color, & shape of your teeth
- Boost your smiling & speaking confidence
- Address issues with staining, yellowing, & discoloration
- Close unwanted gaps between your teeth
- Prioritize your smile!