If you’re interested in trying a new product or booking a trip somewhere you haven’t been before, what’s one of the first things you do? If you’re like most people, you’ll go to your computer or pull out your phone to check out online reviews. This has also become the norm when searching for a general dentist in Battle Creek.
Selecting a dentist for you and your family is a very important decision. If you live in a heavily populated urban center, odds are you have a lot of options to choose from. If, however, you’re in a small town, the decision might be easier due to fewer practices in your vicinity.
Our team at Battle Creek Family Dentistry has compiled a list of what to look for when scanning reviews on Google, Facebook, and other review sites. This is what’s important to many dental patients – people just like you!
3 things dental patients look for in online reviews
- A solid star rating. General dentists that have an average of 4-5 stars excel at providing their patients with excellent dental care and top-notch customer service.
- A variety of recent reviews. The average local business has 39 reviews on Google. How many do the general dentists you’re considering have? If they are recent, relevant, and provide insight into individual experiences in the dental chair, then that’s a great sign.
- Do the reviews highlight what matters to you as a dental patient? For example, let’s say you have family members who are extremely afraid of the dentist and undergoing treatment. You might want to look for reviews that explain how the doctor and their team helped put other anxious patients at ease and how a certain sedation option made a difference in their overall experience.
As a dentist in Battle Creek, we regularly read the feedback we receive from our patients. It helps us better understand the patient experience and make improvements wherever possible.
Highlights of what patients say about us…
- Our team goes above and beyond to help patients feel comfortable.
- We explain treatment procedures in detail and answer questions.
- Children feel at ease in the good hands of our team.
To read full reviews about your general dentist in Battle Creek, visit the reviews section of our website. You won’t be disappointed! if you’ve recently been to our office, we’d appreciate your feedback as well. Is there anything you’d change about your visit? Please give us a call to let us know about it. Your input is valued.
Yours in excellent dental health,
Dr. David Long, Battle Creek Family Dentistry